Create a Group in the onship web
1. Click on the + Add group under Groups present on the left column of the onship homepage.
2. Then click on New Group, name your group and provide a description.
3. The user can even add a photo for the Group profile.
4. Select edit to add participants by searching for contacts and save.
Create a Group on Mobile
Stay on the homepage and then click on the Plus icon present in the top right-hand side of the screen to create a new group.
Search for app contacts to add participants and update the Group name and description.
a. How can users manage group members?
- Group admins can manage group members by adding or removing them, and in some cases, by assigning privileges to members within the group.
b. Can a user add both onship Contacts and Personal Contacts to a group?
- Yes, users can add both onship Contacts and Personal Contacts to a group, as long as the individuals have onship accounts or are available in the user's contact directory.
c. What is the difference between a group administrator and a regular group member?
- Group administrators have additional privileges, such as the ability to manage group settings, add or remove members, and moderate discussions. Regular group members have limited administrative control.
d. How can a user delete a group?
- To delete a group, the group admin can access the group settings and select the option to delete the group. Be aware that this action is usually irreversible and will remove the group and all its content.
e. Can a user leave a group they no longer want to be a part of?
- Yes, users can leave a group at any time by accessing the group settings and selecting the option to leave. Leaving a group means that the user will no longer receive notifications or updates from that group.