VIKAND Direct is a subscription-based telehealth service that helps connect captains with shore-based maritime medical professionals. Using secure satellite technology, you’re able to remotely connect with VIKAND’s medical team anywhere at sea. The service includes but is not limited to monthly “check-ups” with crew and mental wellness support and counseling.
- Access to a full suite of medical services
- Provides access to certified medical professionals onshore with maritime experience
- Easy-to-use audio, video, and text communication
- Connects using secure satellite technology for uninterrupted communication
- Functions in low-bandwidth environments
1.2 Install VIKAND Direct
- Install the VIKAND Direct mobile app from the Google Play store for Android phones and App store for iOS devices.
- Access the VIKAND Direct web app by typing the following URL in the browser window- (Chrome recommended).URL:www.vikanddirect.com
- For first-time use, if you have received your login credentials via email, follow the instructions in the login section.
- If you have not received the login credentials via email, register by entering your name, and email address and creating a password.
- Enter the License Key received from the Vikand Customer Support team or via email.
- Click on the “Create Account” button. A new screen automatically appears asking for the verification code.
- An email is sent to the registered email address with a ‘Verification Code’ that is required to complete the registration process. (if you don’t see it in your inbox, please check the spam folder too)
- Enter the 6-digit verification code sent via email on the verification code screen.
- Click Done, to log in to the app the first time.
A returning user or a user who has received the login credentials via email needs to log in using the registered email address and password received via email or used while creating the account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.