Spinnet Admin app is specifically designed for Admins to create, manage, and distribute spiritual content to the crew members. Each of these functionalities is explained in detail below.
Admins can publish new content and also view previously published/saved content once they click on the ‘Manage content’ option.
Admin has the following options as well:
- Search: Utilize the "Search" function to quickly find and locate specific information within the Manage Content.
- Filter: Create a distinctive filter category with a unique name, allowing the User to save and apply it for future reference and repeated usage.
- Refresh: Select the "Refresh" option to update and display the most current data within the Manage Content.
Edit previous posts
Click on the three dots present with the content the User wants to edit.
Delete previous posts
The User can utilize the "Delete Post" function to remove a post from the timeline as required.
Click on the ‘New Post’ button.
Use the "New Post" feature to create and share fresh content with the intended audience.
Admin can edit the content and save/publish/discard changes. (Note: if the User clicks on discard changes, the system will close the editing window and show the previously saved value)
- If the User selects Text, then they’ll only be able to post text content as shown above.
- If the User selects Gallery, then they’ll be able to add photos/videos and text to the content they post.
- If the User selects File, then they’ll be able to add documents and text to the content they post.
Note: Please add a file name to save and publish the files uploaded.
On selecting Manage Tags, Admin can view/add/edit/delete tags. These tags will be available as a filter on the Spinnet app’s (crew app) timeline feature to help the end user organize their timeline content.
This option will allow Admin to view/create/save/publish surveys for the crew members. These surveys will be available to the crew members on the Spinnet crew app.
Admin can view previously published/saved surveys once they click on the ‘Manage survey’ option.
Create A New Survey
Click on the ‘New’ button in the top right corner.
Add the required information in the below-mentioned fields.
Open the ‘Question’ tab and Add questions by clicking on the ‘Add Question’ button.
Admin can edit the question number to move the survey question from before or after based on the chronology of the questions. After editing the question order, please click on the ‘save’ button.
Unpublish a survey
Click on the three dots adjacent to the survey the User wants to unpublish.
Select the ‘Unpublish’ option.
The survey will be unpublished and it will not reflect on the Spinnet crew app timeline.