To be able to publish your App, you first need to have developer access to the Onship Portal.
If you don't have access, please sign up to the FrontM developers community and request a key.
If this is your first time using the developer tools, you must install the "Dev Tools" App from the Onship Apps Catalogue. To do this, follow the instructions in the section below. If you have already installed it, skip this section.
Installing the AppPublisher
Once you have followed the instructions for your first login, click on the option 'Apps' on the left navigation menu.
Once you are in the Marketplace, you need to go to 'Categories' and look for the Developer category. The Dev Tools will be listed under this category.
Once you find the Dev Tools, click on the 'Install' button as shown in the picture.
Now click on 'Home' and the Dev Tools will be listed in the sidebar menu.
NOTE: If you don't see the Developer category, you don't have a Developer role. Please contact email@example.com.
Publishing your App
When you open Dev Tools, you will see three menu options. You need to click on "Manage Apps":
Then select "Create New App":
A new form will show in the screen with the following fields:
- Name: The new application name
- Description: The description of the app that will appear in the catalogue.
- User Domain: You need to select the user domain where the application will become available. Usually you will see listed only one domain, but when developers have access to more than one, they will see them listed in the drop down.
- Build Type: You can select DEV or PROD. This indicates if the application is being deployed for production or development.
- Conversational: This determines if the application is conversational or non-conversational.
- Authorised Access: Certain applications require double authorisation. You only need to set this option if the app requires HIPAA compatibility.
- Inactivity Duration: This option becomes available if the option for "Authorised Access" is selected. It indicates the length of the inactivity period that need to pass before the credentials of the users are requested again to access the app.
- User Roles: It indicates which Roles users need to have in order to use this app.
- Categories: It indicates under which categories this app will be listed.
- Available Clients: It indicates which for clients this app will be available: Web, Mobile, API or all of them.
- Developer: The company that owns the intellectual property of the app.
- Bot File: You need to upload the code of the app on this field
- Bot Logo: You need to upload the logo of the app on this field
Now click on Save, and after about 20 seconds, your app will become available.
Please sign in to leave a comment.