Loft for Basic Users
Install the onship mobile app from Google Play for Android phones and App Store for iOS devices.
Go to Apps as shown in the image below. Then click on Catalog, search for Loft and tap on install.
Once the application is launched, you are shown the Loft calendar where your upcoming meetings are displayed. Click on the meeting and join by tapping on Enter room.
Loft for Premium Users
STEP 1 and STEP 2 - same as above
Once the application is launched, you are shown three menu options:
a) Meet Now - This menu option allows you to initiate an instant conference meeting.
b) My Loft - This menu option lets you view your upcoming meetings in the calendar and helps you schedule a meeting.
c) Meeting History - This menu option allows you to view the history of your past meetings.
How to start a Loft meeting? (for Premium Users)
- On selecting the “Meet Now” menu option, you will see the following screen, where you can fill in the details of the meeting and initiate an instant conference meeting.
2. Enter the meeting details such as the title and description.
3. Proceed after adding your contacts from your contact list onto the meeting invite.
4. You can also invite users who are not a part of your contact list by providing their email ids.
5. Once you do that, a meeting invite is sent to them via email.
6. You can also invite multiple people by separating their email addresses by using the following characters - (,or;or/)
7. Once all the necessary information has been filled in, click on “Call Now” to launch the conference room and send the email invite simultaneously.
8. You would be asked for permission to allow your browser access to your device’s microphone and camera.
9. Giving access to your microphone and camera presents you with different conference room options.
How to view your scheduled meetings on Loft?
On selecting “My Loft”, the following calendar can be seen with all your meetings displayed.
What happens when you switch from Calendar View to Table View?
When you toggle to the “Table View” from “Calendar View”, you will be able to see a list of all the meetings scheduled for that particular month.