For Basic Users
Open onship.app/onship on your web browser.
Create a new account.
To open the Loft application, please click on the Loft icon on the left in the application marketplace as shown in the image below.
Once the application is launched, you are shown three menu options:
a) Meet Now - This menu option allows you to initiate an instant conference meeting.
b) My Loft - This menu option lets you view your upcoming meetings in the calendar and helps you schedule a meeting.
c) Meeting History - This menu option allows you to view the history of your past meetings.
How to start a Loft meeting?
- On selecting the “Meet Now” menu option, you will see the following screen, where you can fill in the details of the meeting and initiate an instant conference meeting.
2. Enter the meeting details such as the title and description.
3. Proceed after adding your contacts from your contact list to the meeting invite.
4. You can also invite users who are not a part of your contact list by providing their email ids.
5. Once you do that, a meeting invite is sent to them via email.
6. You can also invite multiple people by separating their email addresses by using the following characters - (,or;or/)
7. Once all the necessary information has been filled in, click on “Call Now” to launch the conference room and send the email invite simultaneously.
8. You would be asked for permission to allow your browser access to your device’s microphone and camera.
9. Giving access to your microphone and camera presents you with different conference room options.
How to view your scheduled meetings on Loft?
On selecting “My Loft”, the following calendar can be seen with all your meetings displayed.
What happens when you switch from Calendar View to Table View?
When you toggle to the “Table View” from “Calendar View”, you will be able to see a list of all the meetings scheduled for that particular month.
Easy Way to Start a Loft Meeting
The simplest way to create a Loft meeting involves three steps:
1. Open loft.frontm.ai from your Google Chrome or MS Edge browser. Remember to bookmark the page! If you have received a meeting ID, enter it, else click on 'New Meeting' to open the landing page.
2. Once you are on the Loft landing page, you can start a meeting instantly or create a meeting for later. Make sure you allow camera and microphone access!
3. To share the meeting link with others, first, enter your official email ID, then tap on ‘Create for later’ and copy the meeting URL. Issue the meeting link to your participants via email or the office calendar system. Your guests will be able to click on the link and join your meeting.