- This section assists users to keep track of past, ongoing and future orders/ enquiries.
- For ongoing enquiries - below is the flow for order status displayed on the “My enquiries” screen.
- When the user receives quotations from potential sellers - the number of quotations received at the product level gets displayed in the “Active quotations” column for the given records.
- When the user clicks on the contextual menu item and clicks on “view”, he/ she gets navigated to the quotations screen -
Here all the offered quotations are displayed in table view with price per unit.
When the user wishes to see more details, they would need to click on “view” to see seller-specific details along with overall quotations to accept/ reject the same.
Tab 1: Supplier details
Tab 2 - Enquiry Details
Tab 3 - Quote costs
- Users can go to desired quotations, and review them before accepting/ rejecting the same.
- The flow for quote status is as follows -