a) Manage Personal Data: Crew selects the Manage Personal Data menu option to view crew data and medical self-input data fields
(i) Crew data: Crew views the basic details that were while creating the account. Some fields can be updated.
(ii) Medical data: Crew can input past medical data
(iii) Drug Allergies: Crew can update any existing allergies
(iv) Medical History: Crew can add previous medical history
(v) Hospitalisations: Crew can add hospitalisation history
(vi) Current Medications: Crew can add medications under administration
b) Manage Appointments: Crew sees a calendar with upcoming appointments scheduled with the practitioner.
c) Request an appointment: Crew clicks on “Request Appointment” fills a request form
Crew fills up the following information to set up an appointment
- Appointment Time Zone: Select the desired timezone of your preference from the dropdown
- Practitioner Full Name: You need to enter the First name/Full Name of the practitioner with whom you would like to schedule an appointment and search for the practitioner's name and select the practitioner from the results provided in the search
- Appointment Duration: From the drop-down please select the desired Appointment duration time slot i.e. 15min, 30min, 45min, or 1hour slot.
- Patient Full Name: Thi section will auto display the name of the patient who is trying to schedule an appointment.
- Company: The company of the patient is displayed.
- Chief Complaint: This section allows the patient to enter the complaint or the issue they are facing.
- Associated Case: If it is a follow-up appointment request the patient can select the case that they are calling back regarding, else it can be ignored if it's a new symptom/case.
The created appointment is displayed in the calendar.
d) View Notifications: On selecting the Notification menu option, the following table is displayed with all the notifications that are related to your account.
e) Telehealth: Crew initiates an instant consultation call to the practitioner to seek assistance.
Crew fills up the following information to set up an instant consultation
- Vessel Name - The Vessel name the crew is present on needs to be searched and selected.
- Vessel IMO - The IMO will be populated as per the vessel name selected.
- Vessel Type- The Type of the vessel will be displayed
- Date of Birth- The Date of Birth of the crew will be displayed
- Title- Choose the title of choice of the caller.
- Caller Name - By default the Crew accounts name is displayed, but if needed can be changed depending on who is calling.
- Patient Name - By default the Crew accounts name is displayed, but if needed can be changed depending on who is calling.
- Preferred Language- A selection needs to be made from the dropdown i.e. English/Spanish.
- Request for call - The Reason for the call needs to be mentioned.
- Second Language - You can mention a second language in case any available practitioner who knows the language
- English Communication - A selection needs to be made from the dropdown “Yes/No”, depending on the crew.
- Severity - A selection needs to be made from the dropdown “Urgent/Non-Urgent”
- Preferred Practitioner- Search for a preferred practitioner if needed or initiate the call and the available practitioner will consult the Crew
Once all the details are filled, click on “Start Call” and the call is initiated and the next available practitioner will assist the Crew.
f) Video Conferencing: The conference room screen shows up once the call is initiated by the user.
- When a member of the Medical Team Members answers the call, audio and the video will be heard and they will be of your assistance.
- If medical staff are unavailable at a given time, the Medical Team Members can call the caller back once they see a notification of the missed call on their device.